2 MISSED PERIODS AND 5 HPT NEGATIVE WHATS WRONG?

I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD 2 MONTHS IN A ROW I HAVE BEEN HAVING BACK PAINS AND A LIL SICK BUT NOTHING TO SERIOUS. IM SCARED AND I DONT KO WHAT TO DO... PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• see your doc if you are worried. If you have 4 or more periods a yr, you are fine, its just hormones changing as you age.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:13 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Go to the doctors or a health clinic to get a test done. The pregnancy hormone might just be too low to detect on a hpt. Good Luck.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:37 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Every womans period is different. If your concerned go see your doctor. It could be stress messing with your flow or like MommyLee said, the pregnancy hormone might be to low for a home test to detect. Good Luck.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 5:40 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I would go see a doctor and have them do a test, they may even do a blood test because if the HCG levels aren't high enough then it's won't be detected. If you psych yourself out about being pregnant your body can also go through all the "symptoms" so I think the best thing for you to do is go to see your dr and tell them what's going on, see what the results are and then you can have a definite answer.
    Anonymous