Slimquick with Hoodia

I joined a boot camp almost 3 weeks ago and have been working out HARD 3-4 mornings a week from 6:00 - 7:15 am. I've been eating 6 small meals a day like my trainer said; Slimfast for breakfast, apple at 10:00 am, small salad for lunch, fish for dinner...Well, I haven't seen any results at all. So I bought this Slimquick stuff and now I see that the reviews are pretty mixed on it.

Anyone have any success or lack of with this stuff?

Do I really need to take 6 tabs a day?

MichiMomma

Asked by MichiMomma at 11:15 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try the Weight Loss for Dummies or Idiots, whatever, book. It helped me out a lot when I was also working out. Lost 10 pounds the first month. After that we had family problems come up so I didn't get to work out and I slipped, big time.Its hard to train yourself again
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:40 AM on May. 25, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    You need to keep up with your new execise routine, at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 AM on May. 25, 2009