dont know

i just cant handle my babies with the lose of my best friend my chest hurts so bad

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 11:21 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Do you have a baby and how old is he or she? Did your best friend and you get into a fight or did something happen to her?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:22 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have twins and he was hurt
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:23 PM on May. 24, 2009

• wait im confused on whats going on
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:54 PM on May. 24, 2009

• he was comming to my house for are party and he did not show and then i get a call and they told me
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 12:22 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Haley,
    Honey if your friend was hurt I am sure they are taking very good care of him in the hospital. Have you tried to phone and talk to him? Or ask The nurse at the hospital how he is? The first thing you should do is calm down. Your little ones will know you are stressed out. Spend your time with the babies, as you know how busy they can keep you. I am assuming if your chest hurts that you are probably having a anxiety attack. It is very common and no cause for alarm. It is just scary because you don't know what it is. The best thing for that is to relax. The most important thing is to take good care of your babies. Babies have a special way to comfort their Mums too. Your friend will be better soon. You stressing it not going to make him get better any quicker. Are you sure you have told us all that is going on. It just seems like there is more to it. PM me if need to okay. Huggs to you and your little ones.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 12:55 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Call some of your other friends. Surely if you are having a party, you have other friends coming? Ask them for help. That's what they're for! Sorry that happened to your friend, dear!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:01 AM on May. 25, 2009