Update on "Should I keep the baby?"

Well finally after getting some alone time I let him talk to me. He said that next time I'm upset, instead of letting it turn into a full blown argument he's going to walk out, calm down, and come back to help me calm down too.

It's just been hard when all he's been caring about is to be RIGHT and to pick at everything and exaggerate. I'm complicated enough, I need someone to uncomplicate things every once in a while, you know? I need to hear, "Everything is going to be okay, don't worry." Instead of "Well you did this, and now it's like this, and it's your fault."

Either way the IMPORTANT thing is now that I've calmed down a little, and thanks to some advice from some of you ladies, I've decided whether me and him make it or not, I'm keeping the baby. It just hurts to much to imagine not having my son, and what if it's a girl? Thanks to the girls that left nice, supportive comments. It was much needed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratsss!!!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:31 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Congrats! And i hope you and your husband can mend things.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:33 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I'm glad to hear that=]
    Things will get better for you and I hope you and your husband can work things out. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:37 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Good to hear!

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:27 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Do you want this marraige to last? Sometimes you have to lead your heart to love your husband, I know there are days that I have to!!! Watch Fireproof.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:28 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Good luck! Try some counseling too (for both yourself and you and your DH as a couple)... try a minister or talk to someone at a pregnancy center (sometimes they can refer you to reduced or free therapists in your area). Things will get better one way or another!
    trebelcleff

Answer by trebelcleff at 12:40 AM on May. 25, 2009

• YEA OH THANK GOD!!!
    BREATHE and LAUGH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Congratulations on your decision! I was 21, single, and across the country from my family when I got pregnant with my son. I was a Nanny and did not know anyone. I went through the firt few months by myself, it was very scary. I couldnot imagine my life without my son; even though it was altered in a dramatic way. I RESPECT the fact that you thought things through before making a hasty decision. Always remember, when things are bad, they can get worse. You have to just work through things. I hope you and your husband can find some helpful guidance, whether it be a therapist or not. Remember to stay healthy and think about your little one and one on the way!
    God bless, Sarah
    aidansmommie05

Answer by aidansmommie05 at 12:53 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Great decision and remember God would not give you something you couldn't handle!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 25, 2009