A "real" long lasting lip-color?

I'm getting married in a few months, and want to start experimenting with make-up regimens, and was wondering if there really is a "long lasting" lip color? I don't want a thick lipstick, but a light spreading lipcolor that will last most of the day....and especially through all the kissing!

thanks in advance ladies!

carliemarie1015

Asked by carliemarie1015 at 11:33 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• OMG!! I have find that May Kay is the best lipstick and it last up to ten hours. You should try the bridal makeover
    MKmomma285

Answer by MKmomma285 at 12:06 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I sell Avon and I really try out all of the products! The Perfect Wear Extralasting Lipstick is awesome and its on sale for $3.99 so you can try several colors without losing out on a lot of money! I put it on before I got my teeth cleaned at the dentist and left with it still on. Even my dentist said something about it and bought a tube from me! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:45 AM on May. 25, 2009

• have you thought about using a lip stain? i think lorac makes one, as well as others. just google it, or visit sephora/ulta stores..they are sure to have plenty to choose from.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:39 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i used maybelline super-stay lipcolor for my wedding it lasted from early morning to late that evening, i even used the red and it still looked really great all day
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:11 PM on May. 25, 2009

• covergirl outlast lip stain (its new) is awesome...really stays and you can put clear gloss over or chapstick
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 9:00 PM on May. 27, 2009