Who else is addicted to the computer.....period? No certain website.....just anything?

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 11:33 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, that is me... I google everything I have ever had a question about. I ask questions on Cafemom just about anything. I hang out on Myspace and update my status more than any sane person should. I'm also on Sparkpeople trying to lose weight (great to log your diet, get info. articles, motivation, etc.). I look up just about everyone I meet on criminal background websites. I shop on ebay and amazon. I keep my mom's business website updated. You name it, I am on the computer for it. Crazy, huh?
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:41 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Just a side note...I actually looked the other to try to find some sort of live, social group to join in person. No luck. I only found online groups and chat groups. I'd really like to get out of the house and join a photography group, or a book club, or environmentalists group or something...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:43 PM on May. 24, 2009

• It's out there....keep looking! I was addicted to yoville.....but had to quit playing! :(
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:45 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sparrow Princess Barnes and Noble has book clubs you can join. Also libraries are good with that too.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:52 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Thanks for the idea. I just moved back to this kinda small town where I graduated high school from. I'm deeply regretting the decision and already plotting my escape again. I can't wait to get back to the city where everything doesn't shut down by 9pm. Oh, except for the 24 hour McDonald's drive-thru and Wal-mart of course.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:59 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Me {sob} - I'm a computerholic and I need to join computeranonymous, but I'm afraid if I go anonymous I'll see all sorts of bad posts about me {sob}!
    It's the internets fault, I tell ya! It's a drug! A poison! It lures me in and traps me like a fly in a spiderweb. How fitting for it to be called "the web."
    I feel trapped like in that song, "Hotel California." I try to find that passage back to the place I was before. But then I start to enjoy it and I never want to leave!
    I will never leave my computer with its doorway to the internet! Boowahahaha!!!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:33 PM on May. 25, 2009