Sooo I took an early pregnancy test this morning and the second line came up almost immediately but it never got any darker... I was not suppose to test until Tuesday... Does that mean I am a little pregnant? LOL please say no one has had the line go away.

bushbaby

Asked by bushbaby at 9:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's my understanding that as long as the line is there your prego, it doesn't matter how light or dark the line is.

With my second, the line was barely visible....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• That happend with my second pregnancy, So i took another test a few days later just to confirm ! So more than likey you have a good test and a positive result! Congratulations :o)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Congrats!!! Mine did the same thing. We are 32 weeks pregnant now.
    3sweetiepies

Answer by 3sweetiepies at 10:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Congratulations!!! If the second line showed up, you're pregnant!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• The only time that a home pregnancy test is wrong, is when is shows NOT pregnant when you actually are. When that second line is there, honey you are without a doubt pregnant!! Congratulations
    LolaMama

Answer by LolaMama at 10:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• a line is a line...does not matter the color...it says it right in the directions. Congrats. OH and the previous PP...I had a false positve once...so it does happend. I would take another test in two days to make sure. Your chances of getting to false negs are super slim.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I believe that once that second line shows up it means that you are pregnant. If you still are not sure through I would suggest waiting into your period is actually due and testing on that day.
    18hearts

Answer by 18hearts at 11:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• You can NOT be a little pregnant. You either ARE or your NOT
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Simply put:
    A line is a line, is a line, is a LINE :). No matter how dark it is, if it's there then you've got a little one coming!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Chances of getting false negatives are NOT super slim! It is very common to have false negatives! Never in my life have I heard of a false positive....must be a 'one in a million' type of thing!
    LolaMama

Answer by LolaMama at 11:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2008