what can i take to help me?

i have been having trouble going number 2 these last two days and was wondering if ther is anything i can take, i am 20wks preg. or could it be the stomach bug. my son has it as has been throwing up. and i just started throwing up. its not morning sickness cuz its different.

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 11:33 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try eating grapes plums rasians ect those are naturla laxatives that should help you , med wise im not sure id ask your dra bout it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:02 AM on May. 25, 2009

• When I was pregnant and was having that problem I just upped my water intake and snacked on prunes, layed off the breads too. But the prunes were the first thing I reached for,Very tasty
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 12:14 AM on May. 25, 2009

• get a fiber supplement. it helps lots.
    maybe the bug'll fix your problem too. I've never done the puke thing without ending up with diareah too....
    just sayin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Things with fiber.
    Fruits and vegetables
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:20 AM on May. 25, 2009