Please tell me what I did wasn't completely moronic!

I took castor oil about 5 hours ago. My tummy feels like it's falling apart, but it's not contractions.
Does anyone know if this crap (no pun intended) is actually going to work? I'm 2 days over due and I really want this baby out, but I really hope I didn't make a mistake.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think this article may help you:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Use-Castor-Oil-To-Induce-Labor-Naturally?&id=461438

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:01 AM on May. 25, 2009

• odds are no it wont it will make you hav ethe runs adn be dehydreated tho it can also cause the baby to have a BM in the uterus which can cause breathiung problems. if your body isnt ready for labor then all those littel"tricks" will no twork sorry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:00 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm really sorry for your predicament. That sucks SO bad! I hope you get to feeling better. Maybe the tummy problems will make the labor start? I hope the crap part stops first though! Good luck!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 12:01 AM on May. 25, 2009

• It dosnt always work. It did for my grandma but i have never done it im pregnant with my first now. Hope you start to feel better.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:05 AM on May. 25, 2009