Possibly TMI, but I constantly have to pee!!

As of the past few days, I have urgency to go pee. I have no burning, itching, or anything abnormal down there, but it is crazy! Like every half an hour. I was at the gym and had to runout of my class to pee. I dont understand? I have decreased the amount of fluids I have been taking in, but no change. Any ideas? BTW- I had a period last month, around the end of April.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Health

• I would get a blood sugar check. This is a sign of an insulin problem.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 12:10 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I get that issues about a week before by period. It could also be a sign of diabetes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:29 AM on May. 25, 2009

• DON'T cut out drinking water! You need the water to help your kidneys cleanse your body!

Are you peeing a LOT when you do go to the bathroom? Or is it just a little bit? I always go more frequently but less amount in the week before my period. It usually improves the week after my period.

I'm also diabetic. I never had the symptom of frequent urination due to my diabetes. If it were diabetes you would probably also have fatigue, extreme thirst, dry mouth, blurry vision...

Maybe you have an overactive bladder. I'd say if this doesn't improve within a couple of weeks then you may want to see a doctor.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:02 AM on May. 25, 2009

• sounds like a bladder infection. i had the same thing for a while and didn't even know till i got pregnant and went to the doc for a check up.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:57 PM on May. 25, 2009