What is the most important page in your baby's record book?

I'm creating a baby book for my bff and want to make sure I get all the right pages in there. So far, I have baby bump (pregnancy page), shower, birth, first bath, mom, sister, brother, other family, look at me standing, first Halloween, first Christmas, first 4th of July, first Easter, first birthday. I am making the book to go from pregnancy to first bday. I want to make sure not to leave out anything important. She's a single mom so there's no dad page and she's not religious...

sparrowprincess

Asked by sparrowprincess at 12:17 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• First time he slept through the night. First solid food. Those are some things that is in the book that my friend got me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:34 AM on May. 25, 2009

• first tooth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 25, 2009

• first hair cut
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 3:43 PM on May. 25, 2009

• First trip out of the house, first smile, words, first time rolled, sitting, standing. First dances. What you should do is go to the store and see what they have in premade baby books. Just to give you an idea
    Proudmama0887

Answer by Proudmama0887 at 4:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Crawling maybe a footprint or handprint page.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Make sure you do a firts for all holidays(even Valentines, t patricks ,thanksgiving)1st sippy cup.And also what the previous posts said
    sherina937

Answer by sherina937 at 12:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• All of the firsts: when did the baby 1st....roll over, sit up, stand, crawl, take a step, walk, wave bye-bye, baby 1st word, babys 1st foods, when did the baby 1st sleep through the night, 1st friend, favorite toys, favorite songs he likes mommy to sing, when was baby potty trianed, off of the bottle, 1st outing....pretty much everything you can think of! I bought my baby book and it has so much in there for me to write down.
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 5:35 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Family tree, you would be amazed at how quickly you can forget your great-grandmother's maiden name. Might be a problem with no dad in the piture though.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• 1st trip to the library/park/ocean/lake/etc. Growth chart of some sort to show the weight and height of baby over the year. First smile, crawl, walk, stand, haircut, tooth, clap, wave, smile, laugh. If its a girl first trip to the mall (I have that documented :) for my little one). Any major/cool events in the world that happened that year could be a nice page.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:29 PM on May. 27, 2009