Chubby Tummy ~ What I'm a doing wrong?

I had my son back in March, and still haven't lost all the weight! At first I was loosing fast, 20lbs in a pretty short amount of time. I went from a size 13 to a size 7, now weighing 145lbs. I'd like to loose about 25lbs more, and be able to wear a size 3-5. But lately over the past few months I don't seem to be loosing any weight. I'm very active, and don't eat much junk food. I do drink alot of pop though. What am I doing wrong? Any tips would be great! My midsection is what really needs help, I have small legs, but still a little fat in the theighs that could go. Does anyone do a diet that or expersize plan that worked good? I can't get a gym member ship so it has to be all out of the home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• cut out the sodas and drink more water. Then eat more..smaller portions like little snacks healthy every few hours. If you dont eat, your body will go into starvation mode and store the unused energy. Try to cut out sugars too.
    Go for lots of walks with the baby. Then stay consistent on your work out videos...just fit it into your schedule.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:49 AM on May. 25, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 9:23 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I agree with momforhealth drink water instead of sodas if you don't like the plain water they do have the flavoredwater bottles. I tried those and their not too bad.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 1:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Is anyone else sick of seeing rkoloms SAME rollercoaster post every time? I am starting to wonder if she is selling something.
    Anonymous

• Cut out soda and try the acai berry pill I lost my tummy
    Anonymous