Anons, what is the beef with Rkolomos and Ronjwake?

I have read at least 4 responses to answers posted by these two moms that are just so amazingly rude, I am appalled. I think both of the these women are very helpful and friendly. They may be a bit opinionated, but never rude. So why attack them? And why do it Anon?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:10 AM on May. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Cuz Anon is sooo much easier than actually doing it yourself? I am new to this site but not new to the bashing...Answers I have posted may well cause some "bashing" to me, but so what. They are honest answers to what I suppose to be honest questions. If you don't like me it's no skin off my nose. There will always be people that don't like your answer or disagree with you. Move on darlin...Life is short.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 2:07 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Me and Ronjwake are tight. Hahaha.. I no have an anon stalker. They just suck
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:02 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Just because you seen some nice responses from someone does not mean they are truly nice. I have seen them around & they are not so nice.

Anonymous

• When someone posts that she knows more than doctors, then continues to post her rhetoric even when it doesn't truly answer the question at hand, she has a problem. Just because she does something one way doesn't mean it's the right way for all women, nor does it mean she knows what is right for all women and their kids.
    Anonymous

• Hello ladies! Thanks for the nice comment about me anon 49. :~)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:06 AM on May. 29, 2009