Are you a "walking statistic"?

I got pregnant the first time I had sex. That happens so rarely that people don't believe me. Are you one of the "that is so uncommon, but it happened to you" people?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:13 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't get pregnant my very first time but I have 2 children conceived the one and only time we had sex for months. My son was conceived the day after our 1st anniversary. I know because it was the only time we had sex for 3 months before and 3 months after. Same thing happened with our daughter a year later (she was conceived a month after our 2nd anniversary because it was when we had a chance to be alone...our son was only 4 months old).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:34 AM on May. 25, 2009

• i have two condom babies! (both regular trojan condoms too. . .)

and then this preg. is one too, but its an r/r baby. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I have a birth control pill, "first time we did it as a couple" baby lol he is 14 and the joy of my life....oh yeah that too...my 14 yr old said I am one of his best friends, and his friends think I am "cool" thats uncommon these days lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:25 AM on May. 25, 2009

• our first was a birth control pill baby. the others were planned.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:42 AM on May. 25, 2009

• My second is a NFP baby (conceived on day 8 of my cycle) and the third a condom (that didn't break) baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on May. 25, 2009