When will sex feel good again? (sorry tmi)

I tore during the birth of my baby, it has been over 2 months since I delivered and sex is still hurting!! When will it be good again?? I know my tear is fine, the doc said I'm almost 100% healed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• it took me ahile to adjust for sex to feel good againt after I had my boys. My first I had stitches and my second I didn't even need stitches and healed a lot faster, but I was still soar after sex. I don't remember how long but I do remember that after maybe the 5 or so time of having sex my soarness was pretty much gone, but I'm sure its different for every women. We all heal differently and we all have had different experiences. Give your body time to heal :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:34 AM on May. 25, 2009

• well I am guessing when you actually ARE 100% healed. I would give it more time hon and then start slow, with alot of stretching of that area. have it be a part of foreplay, he can rub oils into the area to help it soften and stretch again...but be careful for a while because you will be tender. But one day hopefully you will be back to your self again. ;o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:32 AM on May. 25, 2009

• it took me about 4 months after my first child ( has stiches) my second it only took me 2 1/2 months at the most. But my 3rd took me no time at all (7 weeks)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Give it some time. Use lots of lub until it heals up but it shouldn't take too much longer. By the end of summer you will be riding that wild stallion once again and yelling YEHAW

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I tore from one hole to the other and we just took it really slow and made sure that I was totally in the mood. Natural lube is the best
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 3:03 AM on May. 25, 2009

• What kind of pain is it? The OB office who delivered my baby said that everything was fine even though I still had pain 2 months later. 2 weeks later I got into a new OB office and they said everything wasn't fine. I am now 4 months postpartum and am still working with them to correct my problem. If you think there is something wrong, please seek out a second opinion. The doctor (or office they work in) who delivered your child will never admit that something is wrong if there is something wrong.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:31 AM on May. 25, 2009

• That was the same for me. the first time I did it after I had my son it hurt a little. I was on top though which helped because I had to control and go really slow and it was amazing. It hurt a little a few times after than too. I think you may just need to do it more often. And try to focus on the pleasure rather than the pain. I think this one may be all in your head like you are focusing on the pain too much. Like I said, the first time I did it after baby it hurt a little but it was one of the best orgasms i've had.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:07 PM on May. 25, 2009