problems with libido

After having my daughter 6 months ago my libido has plummeted, I have no sex drive. Is it too soon? Is it the fact that I'm a single mom and too tired? The fact that she sleeps in my room (can't move her to another room 1 rm apt.)? Is it my birth control (I've used Depo before with no problems but now idk).. any suggestions? Thanks

cvinther2006

Asked by cvinther2006 at 1:36 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Health

• i have 2 kidsm, and barely have any! idk whether its me, my mirena iud, or my antidepressent (effexor 75),....maybe its a combo of both. but i think kids defintaly make it drop!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:00 AM on May. 25, 2009

• It could be the medication. It could be exhaustion. It could be depression. It could be your body telling you that now is the time to focus on your child and building a solid future for the two of you.
    Good luck

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on May. 25, 2009