EMOTIONS??

I AM CURRENLY 29 WEEKS PREGNANT, I HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT CRYING IN THE LAST WEEK. IS THIS NORMAL OR IS IT KINDA LATE IN THE PREGNANCY FOR THIS. SHOULD I BRING IT UP TO MY DOCTOR AS POSSIBLE DEPRESSION??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormones last the whole time.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:46 AM on May. 25, 2009

• bring it up to doc but pp is right, you can have emotional meltdowns anytime. hang in there, they pass.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:52 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I know hormones during preg can be crazy, but if you feel like crying ALL the time, then I would talk to your DR. I suffered from depreesion during my preg. the dr put me on something and i felt so much better after wards! Theres no reason to suffer. dont be ashamed just to mention to the dr, they are there to help! Good Luck...I hope you feel better soon!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:53 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I got a point like this in pregnancy and it was suggested to be to start exercising a little more. The theory is that I'd feel better and exercise releases endorphins. It seemed to do the trick, and i was able to avoid taking anything. I still get crying spells every once in a while... but then again, hello... we are pregnant! lol

If its something really serious and you cant stop yourself from crying no matter what you try, then yes- I'd definitely talk to your doc about whats up. They can recommend a variety of treatments or activites to help aleviate the depression. Sometimes, it comes down to a matter of discussing your fears with pregnancy in order to truly feel better.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 8:17 AM on May. 25, 2009