What are your plans for this summer?

We are going to North Carolina to visit my brother and his family.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 2:27 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in college full time working on my BSBA in HR Management and I am also studying for my medical coding certification exam. If my 20 year old daughter gets off her lazy a$$ then I will have the joy of watching my 3 month old granddaughter. ♥
    My 15 year old failed English9 and has to repeat it in the 10th grade so I bought some homeschool materials for her to have 2-3 hours of English9 work each day (Mon-Fri) so that it will be fresh in her mind when she goes back to school in the fall. She also wants to keep up with what she learned in Algebra so I bought her materials for that, too.
    My 17 year old is trying very hard to find a job that will hire her. Most won't until she is 18, which will be July 10. Until then, I suppose she will just relax and visit friends.
    Hubby is also in college working on his MBA and works full time for NCIS so that doesn't leave him much extra time.
    No plans for vacations.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:42 PM on May. 25, 2009

• We're going to Tokyo Disney (we're stationed in Korea), then we're going to Hawaii. I've never been to Hawaii, so I'm REALLY excited!!

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:42 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Cool....can I come? JJ Have fun.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:44 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Sure, you can come ;) Thanks, I can't wait! I so need a vacation!!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:46 AM on May. 25, 2009

• workin (yuck), and spending as much time outdoors with my 5yr old that i can, at the beach, or lake, or waterparks, or just sittin in the yard with the sprinkler soaking me..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:11 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We're going for a couple night stay at a B&B not too far from here. But other than that no plans except work. and maybe seeing Star Trek again.

Answer by Bmat at 9:09 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Nothing. My husband will be working and probably pulling all the OT/DT he can get because everyone else wants off so it will be just me and the kids most of the time and we don't have a car.
    So I plan to relax while the kids play outside from morning til bedtime. My dad will get the pool open so they will be in there a lot and I can tan. Lazy days.
    We might go visit the in-laws. We haven't spent real time with them in almost 2 years. The last time we saw them was Easter 08 but it was for 3 hours. We met half way between our homes and had lunch then left. They live 350 miles away but the interstate only goes half way so it takes at least 6 1/2-7 hours to drive to their house.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:30 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I meant to add, that if my 20 year old daughter gets off her lazy a$$ and gets a J-O-B.....lol.
    All she does is sit around the house doing nothing - won't help clean or contribute in any fashion, yet expects us to give her whatever she wants and cater to her needs and whims. I think not. We won't buy HER anything, but we buy our granddaughter everything she needs and anything we want.
    They both live with us, by the way. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• well i plan to make this summer amazing!!! my daughter is 2 so we're able to do alot more. i plan to spend as much time outdoors with her as i can,.park.baby pool,.tanning while she swims..etc..also becoming more independent with all the stuff,.maybe working?? not sure on that one..and the big one...TTC!!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:49 PM on May. 25, 2009