i hd this bad dream it feels so real, what to do with it?

At around 3am I woke up with my heart really aching. In my dream one woman pusuing my husband right in front of me. I remember pushing her in my dream then suddenly the setting was change. I was asking my husband if he cheated on me while we were together. His answer was yes, (he never never admit any wrong doing in real life) I asked him in my dream when was the last time he said "yesterday" and asked him why he said bec he lost control and bec we have been fighting a lot and every time we fight he wanted to cheat. I was heart broken and remember I can't breath and end up waking up it felt so real. I was so upset when i wake up but should I do now? should i contront him and asked him if he is cheating? If you were me what will you do? Is this dream telling me something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Only because in my past I have had dreams about my bfs cheating would I confront him. Both times my dreams were right even though the guys swore nothing was going on!

Has this ever happened to you before?
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 3:19 AM on May. 25, 2009

• no this never happen to me before that is why i am worried
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Jus let him kno about the dream and also look for signs that he is cheating. Also if the dream keeps repeating itself often. At least for me taht was a sign. I would continusly have dreams of them cheating.
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 5:41 AM on May. 25, 2009

• In some cases if there are tell tell signs that you are ignoring these thoughts are pushed into your the back of your mind, Another note a dream like that can be triggered by insecurity, hence the dream. This dream may not even have anything to do with cheating. I am not saying that this is what is happening with you just giving other things to consider. I do not think that this should be brought up by confrontation, bring it up as a serene conversation and don't be accusing...the dream is not proof. I believe that you should not look for what is not there. Just my opinion.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Dreams mean soenmthing.. but it's not always the obvious. It could be your mind's way of telling you that the problems you're having are seperating the two of you and that you're afraid you're going to lose him or push him in to another woman's arms.
    By all means, tell him about the dream and tell him that you know it's a dream but you have to ask, is he thinking about or has he cheated. Don't get mad at him because of the dream (I used to do that when I dreamed that my hubby was cheating and it only caused more problems and made me more insecure).
    Work at cutting back on the fighting and fixing the marriage.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:25 AM on May. 25, 2009