Am I only one treating this Sunday night like a Saturday night?

Lol, I am up this late because I feel like it is Saturday night. I am going to mass tomorrow at 9:30am but I still want to stay up late, JUST BECAUSE I CAN! Is anyone out there?

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• weird cuz about an hour ago i was thinking ohh yes i get to sleep in, in the morning, then i realized uhhhh noooo hafta take my daughter to preschool...but the whole day today has felt like a saturday..i dunno why!!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:08 AM on May. 25, 2009

• it is 3 am here and i am still up lol

Answer by tonya1985 at 3:08 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm with you Gigi. DH is home tonight and doesn't work tomorrow, so he's taking care of the baby when he needs to be fed. BFing isn't happening tonight.

Answer by LolosMom at 3:11 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I still have that teenage mentality lol, I get to stay up late so I will!

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:17 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Hubby has a 4-day, so we're treating Monday like our Saturday. The kiddos go back to school tomorrow, but hubby will be home!! We can't even enjoy it though ;-/ We have a ton of things to do tomorrow...BLAH!

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:58 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I am! My hubby and kids have no school tomorrow (yay military!) and so we got a 4 day weekend. In fact all our friends just went home from our house and we are going to bed!

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:31 AM on May. 25, 2009

• not me!! I went to put the baby to sleep at 7 last night, and I woke up at 5am and realised DOH I fell asleep with the baby! At least I feel very well rested :~)

Answer by epoh at 5:45 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I did. I stayed online as long as I wanted, and then I read until I couldn't keep my eyes open. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:30 AM on May. 25, 2009