OMG!

Ok so you know how after a while in a relationship sex just isnt the same as it was when you were first together && isnt as intense and the "Have to smoke a cigg && grab a drink, it was soo good" kinda sex....

Well after the honeymoon period, did you ever have a night were its just amazing, intense && just feels good all over sex....?

w0w did i ever just have that!! it felt amazing and i just had a daughter two months ago and it was just simply freaking amazinggggggg!....

So intimate && rough at the same time... uhhh it was good.

lol ..... ladies, you know where im coming from.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• i wish i could say i do.... me and my ex never had a honeymoon.... but i cant wait till the next time i get married so i can experience something that great!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:30 AM on May. 25, 2009

• lol no i didnt mean a honeymoon .... i meant the "honeymoon period" .... that means in the start of a relationship where you two are all about eachother, never fight, cant get enough of eachother && the sex is great. Not an actual honeymoon lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on May. 25, 2009

• oh i know what you meant.... i just never got to experience something that great... never had that honeymoon period... things were kinda jacked up for us.... figuratively or literaly.... never had it....
    but i do plan on waiting till i get married before im with anyone else... so i can get that honeymoon phase in every sense...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:41 AM on May. 25, 2009

• oo ok... well i hope you do find your special one and get to experience it because your worth it && dont let anyone tell you different!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We are married 19 years and never let things get comfortable. People see us together and ask us how long we've been dating. You should never let that spark die. Keep things the way they were when you were first together and your sex life will stay amazing.

So yes I have experienced it. Every time we have sex.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:09 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Ya i have nights like that after i had my daughter we had the best sex anyone could ever think of. we keep that spark in are relationship at all time. Yes we do have night that im so not into this but we just enjoy our selves anyway and roll over and go to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Yep, there's definetely times it feels incredible.
    After the baby is born, if you're not sore, there's a lot of build up during that waiting time and it takes a little while to get caught back up lol
    I've been in a "honeymoon" period a again the last few days and I'm enjoying it :) (we've been married almost 16 years)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:12 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Oh yes. It hurt to have sex later in my pregnancy. So by the time a few weeks had passed after I had my son I hadn't had sex for a few months and when I finally did it was AMAZING! Now my hubby is off to Basic training and AIT. I am going to get some Benoit balls and it is going to be even better all over again.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:57 PM on May. 25, 2009