Sex for the first time in months.....

I havent had sex in months since me and my ex arent together anymore... im 35 weeks prego... WE been separated for almost a year but havent done anything since i got prego... our divorce is finalized and i celebrated with my boyfriend... it was our first time together... and he was amazing... but i still couldnt orgasm... is it normal for it to be harder to orgasm this late in pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It all depends on how comfortable you are. During pregnancy you either get great orgasms or find it hard to have one as at 35 weeks the baby is lower and its hard to get to the right spot. If the sex was good wait until the baby is born and it will blow your mind. I had issues having them during pregnancy but now that she is here they are out of this world
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:17 AM on May. 25, 2009

• maybe you're not comfortable. it may not be "him"... just maybe the fact that your 35 weeks along. I had my baby at 36 weeks and 5 days. I know when I was that pregnant I had a hard time doing anything. I wouldn't worry cause afterwards it's awesome. Good luck!
    tashathejoo

Answer by tashathejoo at 4:46 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I've had explosive orgasm's during pregnancy and I've had the "I'm way too comfortable to even get in to it" sex.
    Might be a lot of things. Only way to know for sure is to wait till after the 6 week check up and see how it goes but hormones play a really big role, so I'm guessing it's just the pregnancy. If this is your first baby, you're going to notice that your sex life feels different even with the same man after a baby anyway so no one can really answer as to whether you'll be able to or not.
    Good luck tho :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:08 AM on May. 25, 2009

• yes, it got harder for me to orgasm in the last month or so, totally normal! just keep trying! you just have to try a little harder and probably a little longer than normal, but it's not impossible!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:39 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Oh yes. I could definitely see pregnancy throwing things off. I couldn't even have penetrative sex when i was 35 weeks. You're doing way better than I was... I would be thankful if I were you.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:54 PM on May. 25, 2009