What does your husband, SO, etc. do that aggravates the pee out of you?Well, mine will

sit there and channel flip for hours. We find something to watch on TV and there he goes flipping the channels like the remote is a toy.He says, "ok, I will turn it back" and next thing you know he is channel flipping again!

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 5:10 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol mine does it too lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:13 AM on May. 25, 2009

• He comes in after seeing I cleaned the house and throws his stuff all over the place, then leaves the cupboard doors open and all his dirty dishes in the sink. He leaves dirty clothes from the kitchen clear up the bedroom floor and NEVER picks them up unless I remind him to do so as if he can't see his messes.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:01 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I would have already snatched it from him....LOL...mine throws his clothes in the floor. He thinks that if they are laid neatly then its not as bad...wth..they are still in the floor!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:02 AM on May. 25, 2009

• LOL I guess there are somethings that all men do! Mine starts taking his clothes off as soon as he gets out of work. He leaves a trail from his car all the way through the house and into the bathroom. I have to go out to his car to get his socks or his ties when he doesn't have any left to wear!

Eh, but we've only been married for two years so it's still kind of cute. Talk to me in a few months! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:05 AM on May. 25, 2009

• My husband does the channel flipping thing, too. I think it may be a man thing.
    I guess that what makes my eyes roll is that he won't close things. He leaves closet doors, drawers, cabinets, cereal boxes, cookie boxes, the honey bottle, toothpaste, and so forth all open. I can't figure it out. He is usually careful about being organized, so I don't get why he is unable to remember to close things.

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 AM on May. 25, 2009

• ARGH! Sometimes I just want to break the damned remote! He has this thing about commercials, he hates them. But in the process of avoiding commercials he always finds another show and forgets to go back to the first one. Watching a show with him is rediculous, I might see 10 minutes of three different 30 minute shows!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:46 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Mine comes home and acts like an a$$hole to me when something doesn't go right. Like I had something to do with it. Idiot. I tell him off.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:35 AM on May. 25, 2009

• mine leaves a trail of mess behind him, leaving drink bottles, cig pacs & everything behind him. he also plays that stupid world of warcraft game ALL THE TIME he was on it for over 16 hours yesterday & i couldn't get him to help me do shit
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:18 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I will plan on a relaxing day off to just be lazy and do nothing - because I've earned it after a long week of hard work. But if it's his day off, too, then he will suddenly come in and bark orders for everyone to get off their butts and start cleaning the house. He'll shut off the tv, turn on the music loud, and give projects to everyone. When he sees me sitting at my computer in my pj's he will ask me when I'm going to "jump on the bandwagon" and I'll tell him it's his bandwagon, not mine. I try to tune them all out while they are running around like rats around me, but it is so aggravating that my quiet, relaxing day is shot to heck!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• He leaves his dresser drawers and kitchen cabinets open. It just looks messy to me and I go and close them all. I don't know why that bothers me so much....it's funny. The kids can leave toys laying around, but open dresser drawers just drive me insane.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 1:05 PM on May. 25, 2009