wth has everyone been up too? yep thats right im back.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:52 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jodi you're back! How are ya? Are you all moved? How's the new place???
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:02 AM on May. 25, 2009

• the new place is fine. im fine kinda lol hubby has been off work for a week or more, hurt his back and is driving me nuts. and now i have this stupid dial up internet cuz nothing else runs out this way and it is soooooo slow how is it going with you?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:13 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Pretty well here. Simon STILL has no teeth. He fell right before mother's day and got a big old egg on his head! I was heart broken. He's doing fine though.

Are you still in PA?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:18 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Woot! Jodi!! Nice to see you! Congratulations on the new place. I hope your husband feels better soon.
    That's why I have dialup Internet- the only other one we can get is satellite, and I haven't heard good things about that.

Answer by Bmat at 8:27 AM on May. 25, 2009

• yea we're still in PA simon is going to fall a million times honey and your going to feel terrible each time so get used to it lol bailey just took a big ole tumble last night and of course three kids later and 16 years older i still cried lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:27 AM on May. 25, 2009

• bmat hey girl what up? god i hate this dial up crap it takes so long. but hey as long as i can talk to my girls again. god it feels soo good to beable to get back on here lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:30 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Well good morning. I see you survived the move. Didn't loose any toddlers in boxes did ya? lol.

My fiance has been beating me up with the cabinet doors (he opened one too vigorously yesterday and whacked me in the head while I was doing dishes. He apologized so profusely and was kissing butt all day). I still have a good headache going on. Right now I am waiting for him to get up so we can go to the Cleveland rib fest. This pregnant woman wants ribs NOW!!!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:47 AM on May. 25, 2009

• THERE you are!!!

I'm very glad to see you back. I'm glad you found a place and got moved!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:49 AM on May. 25, 2009

• no mythic unfortunately i lost no kids or husbands in boxes lol sorry to hear that your hubby is sooo abusive lmao. enjoy your ribs honey.
    yes ticcled here i am finally god having no computer was driving me nuts. glad to be back with all of you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:03 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Jodi! Where have you been???
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:53 AM on May. 25, 2009