MY ONE YEAR OLD DOES THE WEIRDEST THING.....

HE PULLS HIS HAIR ( HARD) ON THE BACK ON HIS HEAD. WHEN HE DOES IT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS...HE DOESNT CRY OR ANYTHING AFTERWARDS...COULD THIS BE A SIGN A TEETHING? HE ALSO HITS HIS EAR HARD WHEN HE IS TEETHING...

ffirsttimemommy

Asked by ffirsttimemommy at 9:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 14 month old pulls his hair like that when he gets sleepy. He also picks and hits at his ears when he is teething.My pediatrician says that is normal.He says they can also spike a fever while teething or get an ear infection. Cameron has had 2 so far. If you think its an ear infection i would take him to the pediatrician.
    3sweetiepies

Answer by 3sweetiepies at 9:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I would take him to the DR. He could have an ear infection. Thats what my DD did when she had an ear infection.
    LisaMarie816

Answer by LisaMarie816 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My daughter has always pulled at her hair and ears. My ped said it was normal and is a soothing technique for her. You should probably get her checked just to make sure it's not an ear infection.
    BELLITASMOM

Answer by BELLITASMOM at 10:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2008