WHAT ONES ARE NOT SCAMS FOR HOME BUSINESS

IS THERE ANY WEBSITES THAT ARE NOT SCAMS FOR STARTING YOUR HOME BUSINESS ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• i would say that most businesses are probably not scams, but if you are nervous about something, check to see if you can find it on the bbb website!

I am with a wonderful home decor company called Athome america,  and this is the last week you can start for free!! Our stuff is beautiful and affordable.  check out my website,

www.athome.com/sonjarichardson

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:21 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan and we are members of U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Consumer Health Alliance, BBB and National Association of Dental Plans. It is a great company to start your own business with. I love it. We don't cold call or sell a product, get paid daily and recieve free benefits for our whole house. Visit my site and request an interview and I will call you right away to give you all the info. Good Luck
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:23 AM on May. 25, 2009

• The business that you start yourself will not be a scam or MLM. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business?I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 11:35 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles using eHow.  They contain excellent resources, information and links.  You can find them here in my Journal:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I have 3 home based profitable and legit businesses. I also run a site with a list of legit WAH Jobs.

TeaPoria ~ No Cost to Start, No Overhead and No quotas. We sell Loose Teas, Goodies and Accessories. 25% commission. - Training and Support ~ Great team!

FreebieForce ~ Very Low cost business. Get hundreds in free items each month. Start earning day 1. Free business cards (250), Training and Support Great Income potential

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Ameriplan ~ Low Cost business. Training and Support. 5 websites, Benefits, 401K, AD&D insurance. We provide American's with Low Cost HealthCare Options.

Sabrina's Closet ~ Great Site. Lots of legit options for earning, sharing, saving and spending money from home.

Let me know if you have questions about ANY of my sites or businesses. I would be happy to answer them!

Best Of Luck!!~

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:10 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I am a demonstrator with Gold Canyon....I agree with the other posters....most businesses aren't scams...many of the jobs and survey sites are....If you would like information on how to earn your kit FREE from Gold Canyon this month please pm me. We have a complete line of candles, bath/body line, and an eco-friendly cleaning line!!!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 12:20 PM on May. 25, 2009

• the home based business that I am with has an "A" rating with the BBB. http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:32 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Sure! Have you considered selling for Avon? Its only $20 to start and you can begin in a few minutes time just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    You can also view an opportunity video!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• You can try a travel buisiness that is lucrative and legit.You can earn 6,000 dollars every 6 to 10 weeks all you need to do is recruit two people and pay a one time small investment.Take a look at the sight .

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 2:21 PM on May. 25, 2009