My neice's dream about her past mother ( we are catholic) What do you think about this?

My neices mother (my sister) Passed away close to 8years ago. My niece is 15 and she has dreams about her mom every once in a while and last night she had a dream im just curious about. My niece was in the allied health program but they gave her a bunch of bull so she transferred into Cosmetology which i dont think was the best. Last night my niece had a dream where she asked her mom which she should be in and her mom said Cosmetology. We are a catholic family and believe that when someone past is in your dream their visiting you. So do you think that was her mom telling her that's what she feels is a good choice for her? Or do you think it was just a dream?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i have wierd suspicians that they are telling you something. Although I am not sure that sometimes you feel so strongly about your decision so it made her dream of her mother being supportive. This may be a way that tells her that her dicision is ok. I lost my mom 9 months ago, and i also have dreams sometimes. My twin sister and I didnt have dreams for a while then all the sudden we had one on the same night. So sometimes I do believe it was a meant to be visit from our Mom. Who knows, whatever gets us through the day....right?
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:09 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Well, I would need to know more details. Was it like she was really there (i.e could see feel her, was the dream in a normal sequence)? If it was, then yes, she was there. If not, it was probably just a release dream.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:10 AM on May. 25, 2009

• If it feels real to your niece, then that is all that matters.she obviously misses her mom .So even if it was just a dream, let your niece believe what she wants if it makes her feel better.I dream about my Grand mother still.she has been dead for 20 years.We have conversations in my dreams.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:31 AM on May. 25, 2009

• what does your neice feels is best? i mean, she's only 15..if hair is her deal, then so be it. sounds like, dream or not, that's where she'd rather be.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:23 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have dreams of my grandmother...
    Anonymous

• Well mom visited her. But whether or not she agrees with the cosmotology is not clear. But if that's what your neice is passionate about you should support that decision. Even if you don't think it's best for her.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm sure her mother visited to talk it over with her and visit. Our dreams are also our subconcious telling us what we want. So I'm voting for both. Dreams open the higher mind to communication from our loved ones. That's how they tell us things they want us to know. I have friends and family who sometimes visit me too.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:35 PM on May. 25, 2009