What do you do that people around you consider weird?

I'm not a vegitarian, but I have weird habits when it comes to eating meat because I get so nervous about salmonilla and other illnesses like that (the irony...I got salmonilla once...from peanut butter!) I think it started when I was younger and lived with my parents, they never threw anything out and always ate their red meat almost raw. Now if there is lunchmeat in the fridge, I won't eat it unless I myself opened it and on that day. Same with other meat, if something has to go in the freezer because it did not get cooked there is no way I will eat it. My SO is so tired of my weird little habits! Anyone else have a weird tic?

Sorry about spelling errors!

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 10:24 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My thumbs are jointed the opposite direction, so everyone is always fascinated to see me write. Come on, this isn't weird... right? :)

RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 3:22 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My brother in law gets grossed out when I eat a lemon sprinkled with salt. It's so good! :-)
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:31 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm the same way about the lunch-meat! :D My family has gotten use to me now! But what people find the most strange about me is that I absolutely won't ride an elevator. I've even been called stupid! I'd rather climb 10 flights of stairs! I just can't stand the thought of riding those things! It's a good thing I don't live in NYC! :D~

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:35 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I can't stand for the food on my plate to touch, like if my chicken touches my potatoes it grosses me out lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:38 AM on May. 25, 2009

• i talk to my cat really weird
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:05 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I am perfectly normal. No weird habits at all.

The fact that at work I'll catch crickets and spiders that wander into the gym and put them outside, nothing strange about that at all.

Answer by Bmat at 11:35 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Well, I must say that the fact that I try to rescue the worms that get washed onto our driveway when it rains, this may be a tiny bit unusual, I just feel sorry for the poor little things.

Answer by Bmat at 11:37 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Some of my friends think I'm weird for things I consider perfectly normal...breastfeeding, cosleeping, natural childbirth and cloth diapers. Everyone thought I was nuts though when I was a roller girl.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:45 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I can not use mayo or anything if you dip the knife in more than once ( and get germs in it )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Mommybrooke I am totally with you! I have to have everything with at least an inch of space in between. I don't like juices from the food to touch either. If something has a sauce then I put it on a different plate!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:04 PM on May. 25, 2009