merina users: have any of you lost your iud do to sex with so?

if so did u have to have surgery to get it out i have had mine for a year and that whole year hubby has been gone i had it checked before he came home to make sure it was in place he says he has never felt any thing sticking him or pokeing him and when i was in the shower today i decided to check to see if its there cause of us having sex and i cant feel my strings now so im getting a little worried here. ugh! i hope its there and i dont need surgery to have it removed im always freaked out by that kind of thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have never since day one been able to feel my strings. I went for my yearly a couple weeks ago and she said they had went up a little into my cervix and just pulled them down a tad. My sister has never been able to feel her strings either. The dr. couldn't see them in her exam so they gave her an US to be sure. It was still in place, just the strings had moved inside her cervix out of view. If they go up too far they can dialate your cervix to retrieve them. I wouldn't worry. I'm sure it's still there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 25, 2009

• After sex, sometimes my strings get pushed up really far, you probably just cannot feel them right now. Relax, and check again in a little while. I freaked out before about it too, but it ended up being fine. GL!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 10:49 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I've never been able to feel mine either...........
    ukgirly

Answer by ukgirly at 11:03 AM on May. 25, 2009

• ive never been able to feel my strings...

but im having tons of problems with mine,, like ive had it since october and bleed from december till april and just started bleeding again today< not regular blood, its either bright red/black, or brown..>

and i soo need to go get it checked
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:12 PM on May. 25, 2009

• well im the op and i went and got it checked and i guess i just couldnt feel them the dr saw them he even let dh see them so its still in place thanks for your answers and support
    Anonymous