Who's going to the beach or grilling out today?

Me! I'm doing both! I'm so excited I can hardly sit still! This will be my first FUN day out of the house in awhile! hehe

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 10:34 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well my day at the beach got ruined, so boooO! The beach we were gonna go to was closed for trees being down, so we drove another 2 hrs to another beach. We had a LOT of stuff to pack out to the beach (grill, blankets, beach umbrella, coolers, food, etc etc) and by the time we got everything set up, my little girl started screaming and crying and after about half an hour still couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, so we just grabbed the diaper bag and left. Everyone on the beach was glaring at us and talking mean about us, like I can help that my little girl is crying! I did everything in my power. But as soon as we got about 5 miles down the road she passed out for the whole trip. Whenever she started screaming, my mom and her boyfriend and my sisters just all walked away and went swimming, so we couldn't tell them bye. We just left, and they never called or texted to see if everything was ok. I cried all the way home.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:22 PM on May. 25, 2009

• we live too far from the beach :( but my dad is grilling out later & we're going over there :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:36 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Were grilling out today! All our friends are coming over so its gonna be a lot of fun!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:40 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm still waiting to go to the rib fest =(
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:41 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We dont live near a beach, we had a bbq on saturday with a bunch of our friends...we were planning on taking our 4 year old to the zoo in Memphis today but its raining!! BLAH. I hate it when it rains! We are just chillin in the house now!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:41 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We're not doing anything today. Hubby is out of town until this evening.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:42 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I WISH! SO has off work today which is nice enough for me! it's been raining all week so it's all wet and yucky outside, but the sun is out and I might set up the pool later for my son!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:52 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We are having flash flooding here. Not going outside the house or grilling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We're cleaning up around here, not going anywhere, but I'm hoping we'll be able to get some sort of grilling done, my DF ruined both of my mini grills because he can't grill for shit and put charcoal in my propane grill. He disconnected the propane, of course, but now there are hella ashes in there. :( I have to take it apart and see if it'll light up again. I have to have some sort of grilled something today!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:44 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Awww, poor anon! Do you have an indoor grill pan? That sucks! I hope your house isn't affected by flooding!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:45 AM on May. 25, 2009