pulsing?

for the last week ive noticed that every now and then my belly will pulse from baby.. too slow to be like a heartbeat of hers pulsing but noticable.. is that her taking practice breaths? im just curious as to what it could be!

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 10:41 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hiccups?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 25, 2009

• no, i know what the hiccups feel like.. its very rythmic(sp?) like breathing or something thats why i think thats what it is.. but im just wondering if anyone knew for sure or had the same thing...
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:44 AM on May. 25, 2009

• They told me that it's the baby putting pressure on the placenta and the placenta is pulsating. They said it's normal. This is probably the same thing. Hiccups def. feel different.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 10:53 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I have felt that looks liek your stomachs breathing its strange and i didnt have that with my first I hope its normal never thought about it not being lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:24 PM on May. 25, 2009

• it might be your placenta being attached in the front. Mine was when I was pregnant with my daughter and it was constantly pulsating!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:08 PM on May. 25, 2009