Embarassing, but I have to ask....

My husband has to go out of town for a training thing for work. He's going to be gone a week. We've never been apart, even overnight, since we got together 5 yrs ago. He made a joke about having phone sex while he's gone, I think he was hinting that he wants us to. But I've never done that, so I have no idea how to approach it or what to say or do or anything. I know some of you will probably tell me he loves me and just to do whatever, but I need some tips. I don't want to sound like an idiot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I recently had the chance to have phone sex for the first time and I'm almost 40! I was quite embarrassed at first, but what helped was that he was not - he must be willing to help you get over your shyness & be patient. You just need to describe to him what you would be doing to him, in detail, if he were right there.... then let your hands (or whatever) roam! You must be vocal in order for it to be the best it can be. You might be surprised how hot it can be - if you let yourself go. Good Luck & enjoy!
    natalie1269

Answer by natalie1269 at 12:34 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I hate phone sex! I like the real thing.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:43 AM on May. 25, 2009

• well, i would say just talk it out over the phone like you were actually doing it. You know, tell him what your doing to yourself or what you would like him to be doing. Heck, i dont know!! Sounds like he still wants to be connected to you in some way while hes out of town. At least hes asking you and not finding someone else while hes gone. So you should def do it, even if it sounds weird.....
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:46 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I myself am no good at phone sex. I hope my hubby doesn't ever ask me to do it because he and I are both more of a let's do it instead of let's talk about it.
    From what I understand they talk about things they wish they could do to each other, some while touching themselves, some not. I've been on the receiving end of phone sex but I'm no good at saying the words myself. Some guys are just happy to hear your eratic breaths while you're playing with yourself. I'd go in more depth with him and ask him how to do it, that you've never done it before.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:12 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Describe a fantasy over the phone, make sure the fantasy includes lots of oral for him.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:47 PM on May. 25, 2009