to those who watched the BBC special about cocaine

did you watch the special "coke in britain? It made me feel so blessed to not live those lifestyles. they both started off happy, living normal lives, the "life" of the party, doing well with their jobs yet doing lots of coke every chance they get, then as the special goes on their dophamines and neurotransmitters get burned out and they lose their family, practically lose their jobs, get into debt and are depressed and angry all the time, yet are still addicted to coke... I admit I used to party, way before baby, and even then I never became an addict. I havent touched any drugs for over 2 years now and I'm keeping it that way and couldnt imagine walking down that path ever again! the program was a real eye opener!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've never done anything except weed. I didn't like that either...it made me feel like I had bugs in my veins and I fell asleep about 10 minutes after I smoked it. It sucked. I've been offered mushrooms and cocaine, but I've never had an urge to try it. I don't want to end up a junkie. Ya know? It's just not worth it to me.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 10:56 AM on May. 25, 2009

• i agree mama! I tried coke out of curiousity. it burned my nose and I didnt like the feeling when it wore off. i felt worn out, and all I did was sniff my nose all night as if I had post nasal drip. the people I were with kept offering me lines and when I said no they were so shocked that I had such good self control lol i couldnt imagine doing more than what I did but many do that stuff all day long and never sleep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 25, 2009

• That seems to be the drug of choice among the show biz people in the USA too. I am so disgusted and disheartened that anyone would want to alter their reality and ruin their bodies and minds. I have never even smoked pot ...and I am a fan of reality. I don't know anyone who has tried any kind of drugs...well, when my son was in college he tried pot but he fell asleep. Decided it was an expensive waste of time.LOl.Otherwise, drinking too much is also damaging. But as far as cocaine? Its deadly and only very stupid people will get involved.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:12 AM on May. 25, 2009