Are you typically a negative or positive person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Positive! I like to try and see the good in everybody and everything!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:54 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Depends on the day, situation, and time. But I'm usually quite negative :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:56 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I may have been a bit more negative until i bought the book "THE SECRET" it is the best book for everyone. It makes you want to be positive....when you are positive, positive things come your way. ITs a given. Get the book!!!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:56 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Positive
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:34 AM on May. 25, 2009

• When other people are negative I am the cheerleader who brings the positive, upbeat outlook to the situation. I have always been like that.

But when I think of possibilities for the future for myself, I tend to remain negative so that if it doesn't come to be, then my hopes won't be dashed and I won't have to feel the hurt of disappointment too greatly.

I'm weird, I know.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:37 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Im typically realistic so whatever the situation is...I base it on that...Oh and BTW, that book "The Secret" is the lamest book I have ever read.... (I guess this would be a negative moment) LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 25, 2009

• For the most part I try to be positive, I dont' have time for chronic negativity in my life
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:20 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Positive. But i'm also very grounded. So i might be hopeful about something that i logically realize is a long shot. Then when it doesnt work out i'm okay.

However, the best part of being pessimistic is that when something goes wrong you're never dissappointed, and when something goes right you're always pleasently surprised.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:26 PM on May. 25, 2009

• positive....being negative about something to me just takes up to much time...I'm short so's life...rather be on the positive side...know what I mean
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 2:51 PM on May. 25, 2009