How did you tell your SO/Husband that...

You were pregnant? I'm looking for creative ways for next time. :)

ourbabykins

Asked by ourbabykins at 11:07 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I wrapped the test up for him & gave it to him as a Christmas present.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:07 AM on May. 25, 2009

• something creative.....what about baking a cake that says....IM PREGNANT, or something like that then taking it to a resteraunt before you actually go and have them bring it out for dessert!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:12 AM on May. 25, 2009

• We worked for the same company. I motioned him into the storage room and told him then. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I got an iron-on transfer that said "Big Sister" and put it on our youngest child's shirt. It took DH a while...okay, I had to say "Maddalyn, show daddy your new shirt." He looked at it...puzzled look...and said "she's not a big sister." I said, "She's going to be."
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:29 AM on May. 25, 2009

• haha. mamajen that's SO cute!
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 11:32 AM on May. 25, 2009

• i asked him what names he wanted for our children.... then picked the one i liked best and said
    " well i hope your a boy!!!!"

he was confused at first.... then he got it...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:04 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i told him i think i was gonna take a test this weekend and he was like what kind of test.. and i said a pregnancy test.. lol
    Anonymous

• i brought home the paper from the clinic saying i had a positive test and the EDD. i also had the little handknit booties and i handed both of them to him. he was like whats this? what does this mean? and then he was so happy and excited. jumped up, kissed me, hugged me, and started calling his family and friends to tell them he was going to be a daddy.
    I had left the pos hpt on the br counter, i thought he might see that before i got home from the clinic but he hadnt yet been to the br since he got home from work. i didnt want him to find out that way.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:42 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Well i Wanna Suprise My Parents And I Will Wait For An Ultra Sound And Put It In A Photo Frame For Them Or Have My Son Have A Shirt That Says Big Brother So They'll Get The Hint Lol
    Anonymous

• When I do find out that I am pregnant, I am planing on buying a onesie, wrap it up with a card in the middle that will read "Hi daddy, I can not wait to meet you in ......(Month that the baby will be born)". I do plan on presenting it to him at our favorite Restaurant. I will probably do the same for his parents, as they live nearby, and this will be the first grandchild (hopefully soon).
    Babeegirl257

Answer by Babeegirl257 at 10:02 AM on May. 26, 2009