OH MY GOODNESS!! im so excited and i wanted to share....

Andy (2 1/2) has been in big boy underwear all morning and had no accidents. he has gone pee pee 2 times on the potty (which is a big accomplishment for us). the last time he went pee pee, he decided he had to stand facing the potty like daddy does! im so excited and wanted to share with everyone! if you have any other tips for me, it would be appreciated!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 11:44 AM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HOORAY!!!! That's wonderful! My daughter is only ten months, so we're not quiet at that milestone yet. But every milestone should be celebrated. Congratulations!!!!!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 11:47 AM on May. 25, 2009

• No pull ups, don't let him drink more than 3 hours before bed, praise him each time he goes and be thankful he is doing it. GOOD JOB ANDY>
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:47 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Congrats to him and you. That's such a relief for all!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:50 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Good Job Andy!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 25, 2009

• WOW, what a big boy!! My son, who is almost 4...just recently started going potty standing and by himself without me asking him to. He has been going potty for a long time but not consistently. So he is finally just telling us he has to go potty and does it all by himself!! woohoo. I know the feeling! Congrats!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 12:01 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Congrats Andy! Try putting cheerios in the toilet and tell him to use them as target practice,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 2:07 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Throw a little party and celebrate!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:04 PM on May. 25, 2009