second time around

is everyone you know pregnant? all my friends and some family are pregnant again. its weird we all got pregnant at the same time with our first and here we go a second time. any one else have that happen? i just thinks its weird that we all got pregnant at the same time twice...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no only one i now right now that is pregnant is my friend crystal she was the only one not pregnant when i was lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have a group of friends where we all switch off being pregnant :)

My good friend and I were pregnant and our sons are 2 weeks apart. Then my other two friends were pregnant the same time and sons are also 2 weeks apart. Nobody is pregnant now, but I think next year, when DH and I try again, I'm sure someone close to me will be too :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:43 PM on May. 25, 2009