Toddler dance classes?

Dh and I want to get dd3 1/2 into dance class but I don't want to just pick a certain type of dance and have her not like it after we pay for it. Are there any clases out there that teach a little bit of everything so the kid can pick which they like best? If so what's the name of the class and what ages do they take? Thanks for any help you can give me!

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 12:27 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• When my daughters were 3 and 4 I put them into a "Creative Movement" class. That way, the teacher could get to know their individual personalities while she encouraged them to learn easy dance moves at their age levels. Just a suggestion.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:34 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I agree, a creative movement class is the way to go. Also try going through the YMCA or rec center rather than a dance studio. They tend to be less expensive and won't make you buy a leotard, etc.. for the first class!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 1:32 PM on May. 25, 2009