• In the Spotlight:

Going Crazy!!!

Anyone else going freaking Crazy waiting for their lil one... I though he's be here by now... I'm 1 cm 50% effaced (he's my first) and I've been having serious cramping on and off... grr... not to mention I've become an emotional wreck this last week...

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 12:30 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Those last few weeks are the hardest!! You are so miserable and so excited and you just want it all over with!! I remember. It will be soon and after that baby gets here time is going to go faster than you ever imagined it could. My oldests are 8 & 9 and I am not real sure when that happenned.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:36 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes!!!!! I am so pissed off. My labor stalled out 4 days ago at 4cm and I've only had weak irregular contractions since then. I'm ready to go crazy... heck, I'm alreay there!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol, something tells me in another month in an half i'll be the same way.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 2:47 PM on May. 25, 2009