who else thinks tinkerbell is a bit*h?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do, sure she is cute, but who wants their kids to emulate her? She is a snotty little brat. I would never make her a character that my little girls would like. Meaning that I would never buy her movie or merchandise for my little girls. I only have boys but, if someday I do have a girl, Tinkerbell will not be one of her favs!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• ive never understood the love of Tinkerbell. she wasnt a great character in Peter Pan, she got mad at Peter & almost got him killed. sure she changed her mind, but she was still snotty. so what if she's pretty?! i dont plan on getting my DD any Tinkerbell stuff, just like i wouldnt have bought her Bratz dolls.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I don't think that she is. I didn't completely like her in the Tinkerbell movie. She was a tinker fairy, and she tried to be everything but that. As for the orignal Peter Pan she loved him, she never had to share him with another woman, but in the orignal Peter Pan was bit of a womanizer.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 1:30 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Bratz dolls are freaky looking and they're dressed like little skanks.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:31 PM on May. 25, 2009