Is anyone else having trouble with CM today?

At first, it wouldn't even let me sign in and now when I respond, my answers don't show up.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:34 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup thats what happened to me too. I was downloading pics and when they were done it said i wasnt a member. then said my email didnt exist and so on. i logged out and back in, now it works. The pics i had to re download tho
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 1:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes, it said my account didn't exist,lol.. Then I closed it and logged in again and it was fine. Who knows,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:37 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes, I was in the middle of answering a question and I was locked out. When I tried to log back in my password screen name was invalid so I logged in with my e-mail address.
    Anonymous

• Yes, anon. That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Then I went to a different computer and it worked.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:43 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yeah, they told me my account didn't exist too.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:52 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Hi Everyone,
    If you are still having trouble with the site, please let us know by using the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of each CafeMom page.

The glitch should be fixed at this point, but we want to know if you are still experiencing issues!

Thanks,
    \The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:56 AM on May. 26, 2009