Can some one please touch their eye....

Or does anyone know for a fact if this is normal. my contact lenses have been irritating my eyes so i havent worn them i talked to my cousin who lives far away from me cuz she works with eyes and because theres no doctors where i am and she suggested to change the solutiona nd i did that and i put one back on the other day and it felt like i had trash in my eye so i took it back out and notice the outside corner of my eye was really red and itchy so i rub my eye and then i noticed that it looked like something gooey was on my eye now not like gooey trash but it WAS my eye and i checked now and it looks gooey and it looks like if i can peel it off my eye its just really weird so can somone rub their eye and tell me if it looks the same or if they know for a fact wat it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Health

• Oh my! My eye definately does not do that! I would go and get that checked out ASAP!
    Anonymous

• UMM I would say no. I try really hard not to rub my eyes, because I had LASIK. I would go to the eye drs. Keep your lens out untill you can get seen. Could be you have a infection and your eye in producing stuff(the gooey stuff you taked about) to protect itself. Good Luck!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:18 PM on May. 25, 2009

• It sounds like you may have scratched your cornea. Don't wear you contacts and see an opthamologist.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 PM on May. 25, 2009

• You may even have an infection.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 6:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Sounds like you may have an infection, keep your contacts out until you see an eye doctor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:17 PM on May. 25, 2009