did u used to be a ho and not realize it at the time? i was in hugh school, but now wish i could go back and change things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was the same way, and probably more women were...they just won't admit it. Don't beat yourself up too much about it. What is past is in the past. It made you who you are today, which I'm guessing is a pretty great person. We all do stupid things. That doesn't make us stupid. It just makes us human.
    Anonymous

• You probably weren't unless you did it for pay- either money or some other material benefit.

Answer by Bmat at 1:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Bmat, no never for money, but I sometimes slept with a couple guys who weren't even my boyfriends, just one night stands I guess
    Anonymous

• I was really bad like this in college. I was ALWAYS partying and drinking myself to unconsciousness sometimes. I selpt with a good 15 different guys the summer between my freshman and sophmore years of college, and yes, I regret it terribly and wish I could go back and change everything. And I feel soooo guilty because I have never told him the number of people I have ever been with(though he's never asked). But I think about it all the time!
    Anonymous

• I meant I have never told my husband..
    Anonymous

• Anon, true that one-night stands aren't a good idea, but you weren't a prostitute, you were unwise, so don't feel badly about yourself, you have grown since those days. ((hugs anon))

Answer by Bmat at 2:05 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i was wild... but not ho-ish...

i had a serious bf in highschool and we broke up the summer after.. and that is when i wnet really wild... drinking partying sleeping with ppl... i dont really regret it..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:18 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Oh yeah, I was with this guy when I was 17 and he was 24 for a year and a half. Came back from college and found out he was cheating, then he beat the hell out of me when I asked him why.

That was definitely the beginning of a 3-year sexcapade, screwing anyone and everyone I could, multiple people per night sometimes, getting blitzed at the bar every night, etc. I don't regret it. I learned from it, my hubby knows about it, and I moved on. Never charged though.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 2:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I think many of us have done this, for various reasons which aren't the point. The point is, you can't change it so learn from it and do better and find better, more meaningful relationships. I'm actually NOT terribly sorry for my sleeping around because when I found mr. right, I KNEW 100% and have been married 11 years and counting.
    Anonymous