Help

I am being shown truths that I NEVER thought possable. I have always known that Saturday NOT Sunday to be God's sanctified day for sabbath. I always thought of God's return as him coming in the clouds taking his people home then the 1,000 years and THEN hellfire and the destruction of the earth ahd heaven and the making of the new. But this church has shown me through scripture that God already came. Anhsohgnhong was baptized in 1948 the same year Isreal became an independant nation *remember the parable of the fig tree?* Ahnsohgnhong was 30 at the time of his baptism and preached the New Covenant for 37 years. Remember that it is said by Hosea, "seek David in the last days. We already know that Jesus inherited David's throne *no not literally* David was anointed at 30 y/o Jesus was baptized * he also called it anointing* at 30 y/o and David reigned for 40 years.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:38 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Study this path with a open mind and heart. Go at it from a research stand point. Study and ask questions. Try going on religioustolerance.org that is a great source to begin your search. I don't think you have to belong to this faith or that to get into a version of heaven. Or if you are not a member of one certain denomination you will go to hell. It all breaks down to how  you go about having a relationship with the divine. Again research with your mind and heart.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:11 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Well we all know Jesus died 3 years after his baptism so that left 37 years left unfinished. Before he left for heaven he even told his disciples I must go and prepare for my baptism. Well Jesus was already baptised at this point so this is confusing. Well now comes Ahnsohgnhong who was baptised in the Seventh Day Adventist church is 1948, at age 30 and preached New Covenant or Christ's Law for 37 years Thus fullfilling all bible prophesy. People call this religion a cult and it is written many will hear and see and not believe. Even call his people cultists. But what gets me it the Mother God or as she is known as, Zhang Gil-Jah. You can go and meet her in Korea a New Jerusalem or Zion. I have heard of Elohim but never knew it meant multiple Gods. God did say let US make man in OUR image, one male one female. Maybe this has truth? ANY guidance is helpful Please understand my situation as if I believe this and it's not true B
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:38 PM on May. 25, 2009

• BAM I go to hell BUT if it IS true and I believe it not then BAM I go to hell :) God Bless You
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:39 PM on May. 25, 2009

• See. this is the trouble with the different religions (well, most of them anyway). You are told if you don't believe, you go to hell. And then (by most belief systems but not thought about by most people) if that belief system turn out to be wrong, you go to hell. I don't see how every person on the face of the planet can be wrong. I mean, can you imagine how many people that would be?
    I fell that you should believe what rings turn to you. If you believe what you are being told, follow it. If not, search and sutdy and find the truth for you. Don't just believe something just because someone tells you too. Study it and research it. That way, at least you know you are doing your best to at least seek the truth.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:13 PM on May. 25, 2009

• God said let US make man in our image...which leads ME to believe in the trinity; God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. God is the alpha. He created everything. I'm taking my chances with Jesus. =)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I will pray for God to show you what He would have you to believe regarding this information. Anhsohgnhong did not claim to be God. Jesus did. I don't believe in what these people teach, at all.

Revelation describes the Second Coming of Christ as Jesus in His resurected body coming in the clouds, on a white horse to judge the world. He wasn't planning on living as a Korean man who had multiple wives and lovers, had kids that didn't believe in him, just so he could get baptized when the Jews went back to Israel. I personally can't imagine what the point to that would be.

Yes, the Sabbath is Friday evening to Saturday evening. If you want to go to church on Saturday, that is fine. I would just carefully look into the claims of this church, before you join a group. Because after you join the group you won't be able to do any research of the sort (they will tell you to give up the internet).
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I believe in a trinity, too. Maiden, Mother and Crone, symbolized by waxing, full and waning moon. Much older than Father, Son and Spirit. Not knocking your beliefs, just sharing mine.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:54 PM on May. 25, 2009

• wow.... I have to agree with Cinnamon on this one.
    Jesus has not come yet thats for sure, there are still many things that have not yet come to pass prophesy wise.
    Don't be decieved is all I can say.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:23 PM on May. 25, 2009

Theres also a scripture that says, No man has ever ascended to heaven except he that descended from heaven the son of man. So i believe that Jesus was there w/God and then descended from heaven to earth as a human. Plus when Jesus was baptized and the heavens opened up and God said This is my son whom I've approved. And when Jesus prayed who did he pray to? And where it says God loved the world so much that he gave his only son, how can they be one and the same. I dont believe in the trinity for that reason. Plus if God put everything that we need to know in the bible why wouldnt he have put the trinity in it. The word isnt even in the bible. Just my opinion.
    Lvincent777

Answer by Lvincent777 at 7:04 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm sure someone will EVENTUALLY quote the biblical warning about "false prophets" coming in the last days and deceiving many of god's people. Christianity generally warns that you will know them by their evil fruits and that if it's against the teaching of the bible then the prophet is not a true prophet...or messiah, or whatever they claim they are. My impressions are of a great deceiver. The moment he asks you to turn over your bank account to him, run away as fast as you can. In fact, run away NOW!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:19 PM on May. 25, 2009