How would you feel?

If your hubby talked/posted about you the way you post/talk about him? I have noticed ALOT of man bashing, and women just trashing their husbands over all. I understand there are some real jerks out there but i'm hard pressed to believe that 99% of husbands/SO are butt holes. There's alot of talk about "well no man would EVER tell me what to do" and "my husband is NOT the boss of me" yet I have a feeling if most women found out their husbands bashed them the way they bash their men, OMG....it would be ON. So I ask again. If your husband/so talked about you the way you talk about him... how would you feel?

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 2:42 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyone needs a place to go to vent and get it out of their system. Venting here keeps women from saying things out of anger to their man so it's all good. Most of it is just spouting off and yes men do it when they are angry as well. If they really disliked him so much he'd be an ex. These women are just trying to keep things sane at home so they let out the crazy here.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I agree. I am a single mother of three. I do everything on my own. I only wish that I had a husband to help in the raising of my beautiful children. We as a society tend to complain about everything when really we should just appreciate what we have.
    Anonymous

• I have no problem with it because I know he does. He works in a meat department. Of course he is going to bitch about me. One day they will all bitch about how horrible their women are and the next praise them; just like I do.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I might be surprised, amused or hurt. The point is, he may but I don't know because I don't care. Women, more than men, need to vent. That is the primary reason I come here. I wouldn't say things to my husband's face that I say here because they would hurt him and because he doesn't listen much less give me objective feedback. If you are happy with your marriage and your husband, that is great. Many women aren't so they need a plae to work through it. This is an alternative to finding women in my real world to do nothing but bitch about my husband.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 3:45 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I really wouldn't care if he was venting somewhere as long as we stil had good communication with each other.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:45 PM on May. 25, 2009

• You can "vent" without being mean. Alot of women on here are down right hateful. Its really sad IMO.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:06 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I'd ask him why he didn't come to me first. If there's a problem then let me know. it can't be solved by talking to other folks about it. On the other hand, sometimes people just need to vent. I don't understand why people expect a person to be ok with their spouse all the time when we are not even ok with our kids all the time. Nobody gets along all the time.
    40isfun

Answer by 40isfun at 7:28 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My hubby can say to anyone the things I say about him, about me. Sure sometimes I want to pull his head off (well not really but sometimes I'd like to whack him), but when it comes down to the heart of the matter, I have nothing but respect for my husband. And I sure wouldn't mind him telling his friend that about me lol
    He can say sometimes I don't listen to him, sometimes I spend too much money, sometimes I mess up the meal and sometimes I don't even bother cooking the meal... but if he tells someone that he regrets marrying me, that he doesn't love me anymore, or that he wants to sleep with someone else then yea... I've got a problem with all of that (and no I've not said those things here or anywhere else) and I'd be working hard to win him back.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:00 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Personally I wouldn't really care if my husband trash talked about me. I trash him in front of his face and vice versa. However, I also praise him when he deserves it, as he also praises me when I do. None of us are perfect, and we both know that. To sit here and pretend he tells everyone I'm the greatest wife in the world would just be a lie. I know I am a crazy bitch at times and drive him up a wall, so he has the right to vent out to his buddies if he so chooses to. I vent to my friends when he does, its only human.
    lynmarie813

Answer by lynmarie813 at 10:03 PM on May. 25, 2009