LOL Anyone ever have crazy dreams?

whats the weirdest dream youve ever had??
My friend just told me about a dream she had about her ex boyfriend giving oral to a zombie right there in front of her.... lol

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 2:44 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dream a big wave took me to the sky then to the bottom of the ocean and then back up until finaly i woke up t was very scary because im scared of drowning and hights. also i dream i went to the dentist and was scared and they hit me on the head because i get very nervous and then i woke up and it turned out they just knocked me out cuz they were avening an affair he people in the dream lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:54 PM on May. 25, 2009

• The one that stands out immediately is the one where I was wrestling in a liquor store. There was a ring set up around boxes and boxes of liquor bottles and there were people everywhere watching and cheering,etc.

I ended up wrestling my mother and I wasnt all that thrilled to be doing it I just didnt see a way out at that time.

Then the scene changed for a few minutes(did eventually go back to the liquor store but no more wrestling). This scene was an abandoned playground. The sky and everything had a gray tone to it and the swingset that was there had shabby blue paint that was peeling in many spots and some rust where the metal was exposed. The chains that led down to the "swings' were ok, just old looking. The seats themselves were made of old beaten up and damaged rifles and swords.

LOL these types of dreams are typical for me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2009