What do you think of someone who posts a question,and just because an answer or two doesn't agree with their point of view,they report them,have them deleted,then close the question?

If a question is posted in here, even if it's said for one group or another, everyone has the right to answer as they see fit, am I not right? More often than not, when a Christian posts a question, many,many ugly remarks are made, while some are respectful, most are not. Same, I know for the non-Christians. However, is it crossing the line, for the OP to run crying to CM, get ONLY certain responses deleted,and then close the question so ONLY the answers she specifically wants, cause they agree 100% with her will be on it? I feel if you are asking in a public forum,you should be woman enough to take the bad with the good. The disagreement with the agreement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know most of the questions I post are going to have several people disagree with them. I expect it. And I don't runt to CM to have answers deleted, unless they are being really hateful and trying to hurt people, and not just voice a different opinion. It is kinda childish for ladies to do that though, and I think most of the time they are only looking for people to agree with them just so they can say "Ha, see, I'm not the only one."
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• It's childish.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 2:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• It really is. I agree. I just wanted to see if I was the only one that felt that way.
    Anonymous

• your not the only one who feels this way...thats completely childish.
    StarrAngel

Answer by StarrAngel at 2:55 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Personally I don't like people just coming on a question to bash or be rude no matter who posted it but they do and normally I ignore them but I think they're showing their immaturity, I don't think someone posting an answer that disagrees with my view is rude or should be reported because not everyone sees things the same way, but I believe personal attacks should be reported and deleted, JMHO
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 3:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• uh oh, what happened? Did I miss something again?
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 3:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Not sure, but it might be interesting to find out.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:23 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Whad I miss?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:25 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I think there should be a rule about not deleting posts just because you don't like the replies you get.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you. It's one thing if the person is being deliberately hateful, or name-calling. But, just because they didn't agree with you,or said something to oppose what you said, is no reason to delete. That's what makes this site so interesting,is the differing points of view.
    Anonymous