need some help with a stroller please help

ok so iam 5 months prego and starting to shop for a stroller and car seat for the baby and i also have a 3yr old boy and this baby is going to be a boy and i was wondering what you all think about this set http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10721162
please tell me what you think of this?? do you think its worth it now that iam going to have two?? thanks i just dont want to get it and not worth it thanks ladies i just need some other opinions thanks

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 2:48 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm. i wish i could offer honest a true opinion for you. but i dont like strollers. they drive me nuts. lol
    i'm deffinantly a baby wearer. But good luck in your search.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i honestly wouldnt get a double stroller. your older son is old enough to walk and you don't want to spend over 200 dollars on something that he isnt going to use
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 3:09 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Oooh that looks nice and lightweight. Do you think your 3 yr old will stand there ok ( i kind of like the whole strapping em down thing lol)? If you are going to look at spending that much I would deffanatly make sure yo intend to use it. With my first 2 I got a double stroller and used it I think twice! I am just not a mall goer and everywhere I went had buggies! Also the dang thing was SO cumbersome and HUGE! It's a very nice stroller tho!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:11 PM on May. 25, 2009