sex drive after baby?

After I had my baby I have ZERO sex drive.. I wouldn't mind never having it again.. I just don't want it and I don't know why.. I was NEVER like this before.. What do I do and why is this happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had mine back almost immediately, I couldn't wait for the 6 wk grace period to be over, my boyfriend on the other hand kinda lost his after I had our son and he didn't even watch the delivery.
    Anonymous

• I had it back right away but then lost it after going on the depo-shot and since I'm not on that anymore it's coming back. My SO always wants to do it at the wrong times or when the baby (9mo) is playing in the living room or something and I'm like we can't leave her there alone and he's like it's not going to take that long. I hope it comes back more and more each month though because it sucks not being in the mood and feeling like you are just laying there waiting for it to be over! haha
    Anonymous

• It took me 6 months and sometimes I could still care less but it is getting better. =)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:12 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Hormones have a lot to do with your sex drive. Are you on any kind of hormonal supplement? Any birth control?
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:03 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I know it's different for all ladys..But for me i also like u lost the sex drive..I have never gotten it back..I just don't feel it any more...I had a very high drive before my kid and now nothing after 5 years still nothing..I heard take a night to get to know your body again...explorere and have fun..I wish u luck.. Hope it helps..
    firefly29

Answer by firefly29 at 4:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes, how old is baby? Sex after baby is different for everyone. I was like you. Look, you've had a year's worth of body changes and the trauma of having a baby and now you have to raise that kid. It's SO MUCH WORK. Sometimes, sleep is more important than sex. Give yourself a break, the drive will return eventually, if even after a year.
    Anonymous

• 8 months
    Anonymous

• How old is your baby now?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:13 PM on May. 25, 2009