Im confused.. What do you think??

Im 21 almost 22 I have a daughter who just turned a year on the 21st of May. Im going to be going back to school starting this summer to work towards being a Diagnostic Sonographer. And i wanted to know if i should have another baby during my first year of school which is my prerequisite classes so i had it before i got accepted into the program or wait 3 years to have another baby??

Get it over with now or wait til later??? (i only want one more)

MammaMia777

Asked by MammaMia777 at 3:42 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Whatever you feel is going to be best for you. You are so young, so you have plenty of time to wait : )
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 3:45 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I would wait, because school is hard enough with no kids, let alone a little one + a newborn. I'm an xray tech and I couldn't even imagine going to school with two young kids at home. How much time would you really have for both kids? A few of my coworkers went through xray school while and one through ultrasound school and it was tough on the kids, who were older, ages 5-11, due to all the time spent in classes and clinical. HTH.
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 3:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IM GOING TO BE A DIAGNOSTIC SONOGRAPHER.. USING ULTRASOUNDS TO DIAGNOS PATIENTS.. VERY INTERESTING TO ME.. SO I THINK ILL WAIT.. SOUNDS BETTER TO ME. I CAN SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY ONE YEAR OLD IN THE MEANTIME.

mUAH
    MammaMia777

Answer by MammaMia777 at 3:56 PM on May. 25, 2009